Wednesday 27 March 2013

Entourage

Probably one of the TV programmes that I enjoy the most.. There's just something about it, that keeps me drawn in and entertained. To be honest, I've seen every season, and I'm now in the process of watching it again (with the fella). He seems to be enjoying it too!
People says it's a man version of Sex And The City, which I can kind of understand, but it is quiet different in many ways.

They've announced that they're making an Entourage film as well. Honestly.. cannot wait to see that beauty! Never wanted the show itself, to end, so this is an extra added bonus for me.

I think I'd have to say that Ari and Lloyd are my two favourite characters from the group of guys. Those two also bounce off of each other too (and not to mention Ari Gold is fit as fuck, hahaha)!! Ahem. Moving on.. But no, those two are great together. They should be a couple!

Not entirely sure when the new film will be released, but I am enjoying watching all of the episodes again. Currently on Season 3 (Part 2), so still have five more seasons to sit down to.

No comments: