Friday 17 May 2013

Sleep

It's a strange one.
I love it.
Can't get enough of it.
But sometimes it just doesn't work out. Body and mind refuse to collaborate. For instance, the time when you want to go to sleep, so that when you wake up, you can think about that previous nights sleep. And how calming, soothing, relaxing it was. How you feel so refreshed after such a good nights' sleep. That's the one. I thought you were going to be that night, tonight (last night). You weren't. Tres disappointed.

Just wouldn't let me go to sleep, like I usually would. I can't beat you either. If I could pretend to be asleep, then, well... well, why pretend, if you can sleep?  (can you see the frustration?!)

I am tired. And I want to sleep. The bed is comfy, and the room is warm.
So why can I not seem to put two and two together, and..

Il'l give it another go now. Good night x

No comments: